So in the lead up to Armageddon, I made a quick trailer showing off a lot of environment things, as at the time, our game wasn’t in a great state. Marc mocked up some business cards and I put it together and got them printed just before the weekend.
Marc and Anne manned the booth at Armageddon and noted some difficulties people would have with leaving the house at the start. After their day, Marc went home and made it REALLY obvious who to talk to, what to do, and where to go through dialogue. When I helped man the booth the day after, we noticed a huge improvement in the ability of people to leave the house and look around. Kids especially enjoyed exploring! So, we finally know we’re on the right track.
After submitting the trailer, we wrangled the game into shape and I made another gameplay trailer.